Call for Papers
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting articles in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Footnote: JILI style of citation
- Bibliography must be included along with the Research Articles.
- Justify the text.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/legislative review.
- Along with abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- The guidelines of UGC will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
The cover letter must include the following:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.